Article Republished By Javier Troconis
* WHAT…Northwest winds 15 to 30 mph with gusts up to between
40 and 45 mph expected.
* WHERE…San Luis Obispo County Beaches, Santa Barbara County
Central Coast Beaches, Santa Barbara County Inland Central
Coast and San Luis Obispo County Inland Central Coast.
* WHEN…Until 9 PM PDT this evening.
* IMPACTS…Gusty winds will blow around unsecured objects and
make driving difficult, especially for high profile vehicles.
Roadways may be affected by gusty cross winds. This includes
Highways 1 and 101, and State Routes 154 and 246. Tree limbs
could be blown down and a few power outages may result.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS…Advisory level winds are expected Sunday
afternoon through Sunday night, with additional wind
Use extra caution when driving, especially if operating a high
profile vehicle. Secure outdoor objects.